Irlam, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum + excellent company benefits
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing Telecoms business based in Irlam, Manchester.
Due to rapid expansion an opportunity for an NRSWA Coordinator has been created.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation, submission and updating of Street works permits in compliance with current legislation.
- Communicate with operational staff to identify critical areas of delivery.
- Receive and record data onto work management systems.
- Ensure compliance to both the contract and NRSWA and report any non-compliance issues where appropriate, by escalation to the Team Leader.
- Ensuring compliance to procedures.
- Liaising with councils
- Working with sub-contractors to complete works plans.
To be suitable for the role you will have:
- Telecoms experience
- Experience in the use of street work noticing systems with a good knowledge of the New Roads, Street works and Traffic Management Act.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.