Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £28000 per annum + + Bonus
25 days ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
Our client is currently expanding the team due to the rapid expansion, This has created an exciting new opportunity for a Street Works Co-ordinator to join the business
- Preparation, submission and updating of street works permits in compliance with current legislation.
- Communicate with operational staff to identify critical areas of delivery.
- Receive and record data onto work management systems.
- Ensure compliance to both the contract and NRSWA and report any non-compliance issues where appropriate, by escalation to the Team Leader.
- Ensuring compliance to procedures.
- Liaising with councils
- Working with sub-contractors to complete works plans.
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Telecom's experience
- A good communicator
- Experience in the use of street work noticing systems with a good knowledge of the New Roads, Street works and Traffic Management Act.
- You should be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and a persistent approach to following up enquiries.
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Highly organised and detail orientated
Our client operates in a relaxed and industrious atmosphere; you will be encouraged to speak out and contribute wherever you feel you have something to offer. offices are open 07:00 through to 19:00 and we are happy to be flexible with working hours so you can enjoy a relatively stress-free commute or work from home to create the best possible work life balance that suits you.
an attractive package is on offer including bonus, generous pension, private health care and flexible working along with other benefits.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.