Irlam, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
To ensure the team receives a quality, efficient and customer-focused IT Service. You will work closely with the Enterprise IT Manager to implement and provide an efficient IT service desk, ensuring we deliver a quality service to our end users. You will be the first point of contact for the IT service desk and the first escalation point to our internal colleagues for any IT support related issues.
- Managing service desk request, responding to clients and providing support ticket resolutions.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues, upgrading, Installing, and maintaining computer peripherals
- Assist with the development of our SLA's, ensuring all support incidents are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Working with the HR team to ensure new starters are provided with all the hardware and applications required to ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Managing the colleague leaver process, ensuring we remain secure, current, and up to date
- Providing insight to the Enterprise IT Manager and suggesting improvements that can be made to the IT service and processes
- Performing administration of the corporate Active Directory, Office 365 and InTune device management systems
- Experience or desire of working in a busy modern IT environment
- Experience of working with Azure Active Directory/365, Endpoint protection/InTune
- Experience of using key apps such as Teams/Sharepoint/Forms would be advantageous
Skills and abilities
- A positive "can-do", customer focused mindset is absolutely crucial to fit within our Enterprise IT core values.
- Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems and key applications including
- Windows 10/11 and Microsoft 365
- Good troubleshooting skills with the ability to acquire the understanding of a problem or situation quickly Problem solving skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.