£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has a risen to join this rapidly growing Telecoms organisation based in Cheshire.
You will be working as part of a team for the Network Manager to develop internal systems which includes network tools, monitoring, systems integration and provisioning systems therefore requiring a strong programming background.
The National Network is built comprising of Huawei hardware from core to CPE's, whilst Huawei knowledge would be beneficial it is certainly not a requirement and equivalent Cisco accreditations, or equivalent working knowledge are a sufficient basis for cross skilling.
- Programming / Coding of Network tools and Systems.
- Managing, monitoring and expanding network.
- Provide technical expertise to understand requirements and translate to design and implementation.
- Provide direction to Sales force on design
- Evaluate new technologies and platforms to determine their applicability to solving our Customers business challenges and needs
- Technical implementation of design solutions where required.
- Maintaining Network Servers.
- Supporting and covering for the Network Manager
- Strong working knowledge of DWDM and active DWDM
- Strong UNIX/LINUX administration and knowledge of Bind, RADIUS, Tacacs, Nginx.
- Familiar with service provider environment
- Experience with Cisco and or Huawei equipment
- Experience of BGP, ISIS, MPLS, VPLS, VRRP, VLAN, IPv4 and IPV6
- Experience of routing, switching and IP addressing.
- Understanding diagnostic tools: Tcpdump, wireshark, NMAP, Netflow
- Strong Knowledge of Databases: MySQL/SQL
- Familiarity with Firewalls and Content Filtering Management
This role offers a basic salary of £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV today - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.