Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, healthcare, additional benefits
9 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Technical Delivery Manager to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry. You will be responsible for the delivery of technical projects through their life cycle, ensuring solutions are sound and aligned to business goals. Responsible for the day-to-day management of projects through all stages of the implementation process. To provide commercial, contractual and project management of a portfolio of projects that are associated with a growing IT Development operating in the UK Fibre based Telecom's sector.
- Manage both internal and external projects.
- Provide commercial and contractual expertise to prepare and negotiate contracts with suppliers that protect the interests of the business whilst recognising that the contract outcomes need to be mutually beneficial to all parties
- Administer contracts and ensure that the contract outcomes are achieved both in terms of timely delivery and value for money.
- Maintain programme information using appropriate methods (e.g., Gantt, Kanban).
- Maintain appropriate budgetary controls and monitoring.
- Provide robust, timely and accurate cost and value data at both project and summary level and the status of progress in relation to the programme schedule so that management can assess the status of any project at any point in time.
- Produce performance data and prepare monthly reports for management including KPI reporting.
- Work with the IT Development Leadership Team to create and maintain ways of working which reflect the evolving needs of the department.
- Work with cross department teams to deliver successful outcomes for the Company.
- Provide additional support to the wider Project Management Team as and when required.
- Previous and demonstratable experience in a previous / similar role (knowledge of the telecoms industry or utilities sector is desirable).
- Experience of commercial, contract and project management.
- Strong organisational, communication skills (written and verbal) and teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience.
- Working knowledge of IT project development processes.
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Strong technical knowledge of IT Development is desirable.
- Up to £60,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.