£50000 - £60000 per annum + overtime, healthcare, life assurance
3 days ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking an experienced Technical Field Advisor to support Steam Turbine maintenance, overhauls, repairs, upgrades, troubleshooting and commissioning activities. You will meet Customer demands, all around the world, ensuring that projects are delivered safely and on time. This role has the flexibility to be based anywhere in the UK.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are carried out in accordance with the Company's HSE policies and guidelines.
- Provide updates on the general safety on-site or other work locations and if appropriate make recommendations to improve safety and/or take corrective actions to bring safety to the minimum standard.
- Assist in ensuring the Company meets its contractual obligations to the customer on time, within budget, safely and to the highest standard.
- Lead and supervise the Field Service team on major outages when required.
- Support maintenance, overhaul, repair, upgrade, troubleshooting and commissioning activities in accordance with regulations and verbal/written instruction.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and for quality control.
- Liaise with the Field Service & Project Management teams on job progress and provide feedback on project execution.
- Track record working in a Service environment in support of critical rotating equipment & machinery.
- Experience in the operation, assembly, disassembly and installation of Steam turbines.
- Demonstrable working experience in a similar power or process industry environment.
- Technical turbomachinery background in a Production or Field Service role.
- Experience with Steam turbines and willingness to learn any required aspects for the role.
- Time-served mechanical apprenticeship or suitable demonstrable experience.
- A full UK driving licence.
- The ability to travel internationally is required. The candidate must hold, or be able to obtain, a valid passport and have a clear background to obtain a work visa in the various countries.
- £50,000 - £60,000 basic DOE.
- Excellent overtime structure.
- Excellent Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Annual Leave 33 days per annum.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.