Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £18000 per annum + Pension
over 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Project Administrative Assistant to join our client a leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions. The is an office based role in Halifax, working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.50pm.
- Supporting all projected related activities providing administrative duties to management level.
- Manage agendas, appointments, travel arrangements and orders.
- Manage phone calls and written correspondence.
- Provide reports and document packs.
- Create RAID, RACI logs.
- Support H&S activities/documentation.
- Excellent Microsoft Word/Excel skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with conflicting demands.
- Ability to prioritise actions of every day tasks.
- Strong verbal, written and organisation skills.
- 1 years experience within project administration/administration.
- Minimum of 6 GCSE's including Maths and English.
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.