£25000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £50K
3 months ago
Established in 2001, the company has experienced rapid, year-on-year growth providing Carrier Grade Telecoms Products and Services to the Telco industry with deployments in more than 100 countries.
- The sales team make outbound calls with a view to introducing our products/services.
- Provision of account management services for the allocated portfolio of clients. To aid in the overall service provision to clients ensuring that the business is developed and maintained.
- To plan and carry out account management and sales activities, to maintain and grow existing customers in accordance with company and regulatory guidelines.
- Resolving and/or escalating customer account issues in a timely manner to the Sales Manager and monitoring it to a timely resolution that meets the customer expectation and satisfaction.
- Achieving sales targets associated with existing customer accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales-driven and results motivated individual who has the desire to succeed.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- The ability to communicate across all levels.
- Be ambitious, driven, motivated and have a confident personality.
- The ability to work within a team as well as on your own with little or no supervision.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Sales experience isn't essential as full training will be given.
- 24 days paid Annual Leave
- Regular company social events
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Part of the Cycle to work scheme
- Extra days paid holiday on your birthday
- Remote working options available
- Flexible working hours
- Company Mobile / Laptop
Please note this is a hybrid working role, 1 day in the office is required the rest can be worked remotely
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to sian . hunt @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.