£25000 - £30000 per annum
15 days ago
A great opportunity for a Technical Support Administrator has arisen for a growing energy business based in Wrexham.
Working closely with the Technical & Operations Directors to offer an excellent service to new and exisiting customers across the North West and North Wales area. Duties will include:
- Use basic online tools & software to aid with the design of small domestic Solar PV systems (Software Training will be provided)
- Use Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint to put together well-presented proposals & quotations for Solar PV & EV Charger Installations
- Attend both commercial & domestic sites to carry out to perform basic site surveys & post-sales support (Training will be provided)
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays. Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm and Friday 8.30am-4.00pm.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- A strong technical aptitude with an eagerness to learn on the job
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Have the ability to deal with customers on all levels both over the telephone and on a face to face basis
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.