£23000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join this leading manufacturer of hot water and renewable energy products as a Technical Support Advisor.
Based from the Head Office in Bromborough, boasting its state of the art training facility, you will be responsible for providing technical support via the telephone to end users and installers by researching and answering questions and troubleshooting problems by working alongside the technical and sales order processing team. The ultimate objective is to ensure that the companies partners receive the very best the company has to offer both in terms of product and after sales support.
- Provide answers to customers technical queries by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps
- Take ownership of ongoing support cases and manage them through the business to ensure that a resolution is achieved
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the heating, hot water and ventilation product range, particularly controllers
- Maintain customer records, detailing outcomes of calls on companies CRM systems
- Improve system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes
This role offers a basic salary of £23-£28K depending on experience.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm with the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week once fully trained.
Ideally you will come from the heating and plumbing industry or a similar technical or mechanical environment and will have the ability to present complicated technical issues in a simple way and be able to guide installers and end users through to resolution using the technology available to you.
You will be self-motivated, have a passion for technology and renewable energy and be absolutely committed to promoting and delivering the outstanding service which our Customers of the company have come to expect.
In return, you will receive full product training and will be supported to succeed with good development prospects as part of the group in an internationally growing family business.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.