£30000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a well-established family ran business based on the Wirral, they have been operating for a number of years and continue to lead the market. We are seeking an experienced Surveyor to join this very busy team. Our Client as a company is involved in range of projects including very unique one of glazing projects in which they create unique solutions, through to simple extensions and retrofitting of UPVC, timber, aluminium, aluminium wood clad, and steel windows and doors.
The surveyor will have to measure the project, establish a method of installation, carry out risk assessments, and communicate with other contractors to ensure proper preparation is made for installations, and hand over extremely accurate survey documents for procurement.
- High level of experience in Window and glazing surveying.
- Good communication skills: required for communication with the in house team and also clients and there contractors.
- Good computer literacy including email and word processing.
- Prefer an ability to use CAD.
- Very strong ability to work with drawings a cross section to create surveying solutions.
- Salary £30-37K depending on experience and quality of the candidate.
- Van provided for travel to and from work and all travel during working hours.
- Birthday given as a day's holiday.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.