£17000 - £22000 per annum + great benefits
almost 3 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Analyst for this well established and growing financial services organisation based on the Chester Business Park.
To be suitable for this role you will be a recent graduate in either Economics, Business Studies or Mathematics and have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel and Access primarily
You main responsibilities will be to:
- Understand and manage the company's data reporting facility
- Reconcile regular data download content to existing reports to prove the integrity of the data
- Create data tables/pivot tables using sophisticated excel capabilities
- Analyse data in all key business areas
- Input data to the network's global reporting system
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm and offers a basic salary of £17,000-£22,000 depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, excellent company pension, fantastic working environment and long-term career opportunities.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from me within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful.