Up to £20000 per annum
26 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join this well established company based in Bromborough.
You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, skilled within all aspects of warehousing duties and meeting delivery deadlines. Duties will include:
- Picking & locating stock in the warehouse
- Manual handling / lifting
- Unloading containers / trucks
- Preparing orders for daily dispatch
- Occasionally liaise with customers re-delivery queries.
- Book in deliveries with customers
- Preparing Delivery notes and paperwork for deliveries / shipments
- On occasions organising & planning cost effective transport / deliveries
- Ability to complete orders accurately
You must be able to demonstrate strong team-work and individual motivation and act on your own initiative with self-motivation, to get the job done. Being able to multitask, as well as working to high levels of concentration whilst maintaining extremely high site and health and safety standards. We are looking for a person with experience in various different warehouse roles.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £20,000 per annum, 25 days holiday, clean and tidy warehouse environment.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Previous Warehousing Experience
- Knowledge of SAP computer systems preferred but not essential - must be computer literate
- FLT Truck Driving (Minimum 6 months driving experience & valid Licence refreshed within last two years) Reach truck essential
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful.