Irlam, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
As the LoC and Wayleaves Coordinator, you will be responsible for championing wayleaves within the company owning the completion of wayleaves and reducing the number of premises in LoC due to wayleaves impact. Your can-do attitude and experience will support the business in its corporate objectives to provide fast and reliable fibre to everyone.
In order to do this; wayleaves need to be captured before the build cycle begins, this allows for efficient use of resource and materials to maximise potential customer return, there will be the need for reactive wayleave agreements within this role also working alongside operational delivery teams to manage these.
Tenacity is key within this role with the ability to self-motivate to release as many premises as possible from wayleaves constraint prior to network build, you will manage data in accordance with compliance standards including land registry information and network reports.
You will own relationships with key strategic freeholders and landowners where possible to try and obtain bulk wayleave agreements.
- Creating Land Registry documents that provide detailed ownership information for the wider business.
- Make use of Land Registry, planning authority and utility company websites to assist the field teams with site acquisitions and planning
- Managing the Wayleaves inbox and picking up Wayleave queries
- Highlighting priority Wayleaves that will have a direct impact on deliverables for the team
- Accurately complete and submit wayleave documents
- Collate and submit applications to external utility companies
- Proactively monitor and pursue outstanding information by phone or email
- Provide weekly status reports for tasks in progress
- Liaise with internal colleagues and external consultants
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Experience within the telecoms build industry or other services wayleave industry
- Legal understanding within wayleaves is desirable but not essential
- You should be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Experience working to delivery timescales and the confidence to challenge delays in process
- Be adaptable and have experience in handling data
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Attention to detail and a persistent approach to following up enquiries.
- A team player
Please note this role hybrid role, 1 day at head office will be required
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.