North West London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client was established several years ago and is today is recognised as a prominent UK medical supplier / wholesaler. Distributing over 20,000 branded consumables and equipment's, our client is also a leading manufacturer of over 1300+ of their own brand label supply lines including everyday consumables.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Customer Service and working alongside Sales and Customer Service Team, we are looking for enthusiastic Sales and Customer Service focused individual to account manage the existing client accounts along with assisting the Sales Team. You will also engage with customers in taking orders.
- Enhance department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new projects and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to drive sales and job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current customers satisfied and delivering exceptional customer service on a day to day basis
- Working closely with the rest of the team on a number of different projects including data consistency and updates; follow up projects; customer/supplier calls / daily workflow / enter and update customer information in our database.
- Multi-tasking and managing orders in a busy environment with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding negotiation skill with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Account Management :
- Be the primary point of contact and build long term relationships with our customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Monitor and analyse customer's usage on customer accounts and issue reports as required
- Responsible for working with the Sales Team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Working alongside the Warehouse management to ensure Pallets for Care Home are being dispatch properly
- Ownership and management of logistics paperwork when booking the necessary courier
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.