North West London, London
£21000 - £24000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Our client was established several years ago and is today is recognised as a prominent UK supplier/ wholesaler. Distributing over 20,000 branded consumables and equipment, our client is also a leading manufacturer of over 1300+ of their own brand label supply lines including everyday consumables.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Customer Service and working alongside Sales and Customer Service Team, we are looking for enthusiastic Sales and Customer focussed individual to account manage the existing Wholesale client accounts along with assisting the Sales Team. You will also engage with customers in taking orders.
- Enhance department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new projects and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to drive sales and job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current customers satisfied and delivering exceptional customer service on a day to day basis
- Working closely with the rest of the team on a number of different projects including data consistency and updates; follow up projects; customer/supplier calls / daily workflow / enter and update customer information in our database.
- Multi-tasking and managing orders in a busy environment with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding negotiation skill with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Account Management :
- Be the primary point of contact and build long term relationships with our customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Monitor and analyse customer's usage on customer accounts and issue reports as required
- Responsible for working with the Sales Team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Ownership and management of logistics paperwork when booking the necessary courier
- Preparing monthly customer product usage reports and other customer related reports
Experience and Education required
- Educated to minimum A level
- Proven account management or relevant experience within industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credible and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and rest of the Team
- Proven experience as within a similar role (but with a hunger to add value and make a difference)
- Excellent IT capabilities including Excel and Outlook and knowledge of CRM Systems (training will be given)
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Task driven self-starter with strong organisational skills and ability to build up relationships both internally and externally
- Go-to attitude; willing to go the "extra mile" to meet office needs and requirements
- Motivated by results and with the ability to bring new ideas and share good working practice
- Ability to work confidently, remain calm under pressure (cool tempered), meet deadlines and work within a team environment.
- Committed, punctual and reliable
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.