Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
TBWS - 414741_1607338579
almost 2 years ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking experienced Workshop Technician with a vast knowledge of rotating equipment to join a fantastic company in the marine and power generation sector.
- Inspection, refurbishment and manufacturing activities on various types of rotating machinery.
- Handling rotor's up to 10 tons- lifting, inspecting and fine machining.
- Standard inspection, blasting, dimensional inspections, mechanical and electrical runout checks, balancing.
- Stripping and rebuilding rotor assemblies.
- De-blading/re-blading & seal strip repairs on rotors.
- Support field service during major outages.
- Vocational training in engineering.
- Strong manufacturing/production/workshop background.
- Rotating equipment experience - workshop and field based.
- Some level of commercial and cost awareness.
- Up to £30,000 DOE.
- Vehicle loan scheme.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.