Project Manager - Turbomachinery
£50000 - £60000 per annum + company car, pension additional benefits
23 days ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking experienced Project Manager with a vast knowledge of Turbomachinery to join a fantastic company in the marine and power generation sector. This is a hybrid role with elements of travel within the UK, flexibility and a positive attitude is imperative. You will need experience within the onshore market to be considered for the opportunity.
You will be responsible for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closing phases of field service and self-buyer spares/inspection & repair projects. Additionally responsible for the development and achievement of order intake and revenue goals, plans and activities of the related BU products/services.
- Customer first point of contact in the event of service, spares, inspection/repair of upgrade requirements.
- Manage and co-ordinate customer spares and service business for responsible accounts.
- Ensure service delivery priorities are understood and achieved by both internal and external stakeholders.
- Calculate and issue quotations for services provided by local business.
- Co-ordination of technical, administrative and commercial planning and scheduling of maintenance activities on turbomachinery equipment for field service personnel.
- Arrange, review and compile all the necessary documentation and work instructions for the Field Service personnel to complete planned activities safely incl. risk assessments and required safety documents.
- Ensure project management activities are executed in accordance with company policy and meet industry requirements.
- Ensure all projects are executed safely, on time and within budget.
- 5-10 years service project management/project engineer experience.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Experience in service delivery activities.
- Commercial awareness in contract development and negotiation.
- knowledge of turbomachinery aftermarket business stakeholders such as customer base, vendors, contractor and competitors
- Understanding of industry HSSE Standards.
- Experienced using digital platforms MS-Office package, SAP, CRM.
- P&L Management
- Technical expertise
- Implementation of new process technologies.
- £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Car
- Sliding scale pension
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.