Up to £30000 per annum + + Comp Car or 4k Allowance
15 days ago
Our client is an innovative & exciting full-fibre ISP, growing rapidly throughout the UK. The company is ambitious and fast-paced, able to grow at speed and become a prominent provider in this expanding sector. We're now seeking like-minded individuals who are motivated by the opportunity to help the development of the business, to create and innovate in an ever-evolving environment.
You'll be in charge of driving customer adoption and door-to-door sales locally in live towns, taking full advantage of true USPs to show consumers they have better options for their connectivity solution. Your role is to engage potential customers with the brand and services, and inspire them to investigate and join the fibre network for a better broadband.
Focusing on local and in-person sales, this will involve attending community events, door-knocking and following up leads to drive as many sales as possible. Supported by our marketing and customer service teams, you'll be provided with walk lists of live areas, lists of people who've registered interest and demographic & competitor information for the local population.
* Take ownership of our in-person sales channels and identifying the best opportunities for driving growth
* Work with the existing marketing team to ensure our marketing messages and channels fully support the sales activities
* Promote the brand & proposition awareness in & around communities
* Identify marketing opportunities, liaising with our internal department to ensure the proposition is impactful an effective within the community
* Identify and develop local event opportunities (everything from free coffees to getting involved in independently-run local events)
* We're looking for someone who has a strong sales background, bags of enthusiasm and is results-driven - but to be more specific:
* Demonstrable success in field sales role
* Highly motivated and target driven person
* Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
* Strong communication skills
* Full UK driving licence
- £30,000 Starting Base Salary
- Company Car or £4k Car Allowance
- OTE £45K Uncapped
- 30 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Group Life Assurance
- Critical Illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance
We're currently seeking Regional Field Sales Executives in the following locations;
Redditch, Sutton Coldfield, Erdington, Evesham, Stratford Upon Avon.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.